laiyongcai92s diskusjoner (126)

Diskusjoner startet (126) Svar Siste aktivitet

Cameron Wake Jersey

Offensive guard Josh Kline indeed is expected to visit the Vikings this week as he currently is “coordinating visits with different teams C…

Startet av laiyongcai92 in Traktor

0 i går

Adarius Glanton Jersey

Joe Flacco will be part of game plan if active Adarius Glanton Jersey , Ravens’ John Harbaugh saysBaltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco i…

0 i går

Jaquiski Tartt Jersey

Bad draft picks cause riots with fanbases Jaquiski Tartt Jersey , but good draft picks feel oh, so great. One pick we’ll be happy getting u…

0 i går

Shaquem Griffin Jersey

When he first underwent knee surgery in mid-August Shaquem Griffin Jersey , K.J. Wright targeted the Seattle Seahawks' Week 3 game against…

0 i går

Rashaad Penny Jersey

The Seattle Seahawks entered Week 15 with a chance to clinch a playoff spot against the team with the worst record in the NFL. Some three h…

0 13 apr

Jimmy Garoppolo Jersey

Will Giants end up with higher draft pick than 49ers? The New York Giants were thumped in Week 6 Jimmy Garoppolo Jersey , losing 34-13 to t…

0 13 apr

The New York Giants will probably look to improve

their lines in the second day of the NFL draft after taking running back Saquon Barkley of Penn State with the second pick overall.The offe…

0 13 apr

Locked on Titans: Looking back at Kenny Britt

On today’s episode of Locked on Titans Adam Humphries Jersey , Jimmy and I looked back at the career of Kenny Britt. The former first roun…

0 13 apr

PITTSBURGH (AP) — Pittsburgh Penguins goaltender

Matt Murray is out indefinitely with a concussion.Coach Mike Sullivan said Murray suffered the concussion during practice Monday and report…

0 27 mar

Sidney Crosby scored twice

ST. LOUIS (AP)  Braden Holtby Jersey , including his 400th career goal, and the Pittsburgh Penguins pulled away from the St. Louis Blues fo…

0 27 mar

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tungutta.   Drives av

Skilt  |  Melde om et problem  |  Tjenestevilkår